Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dead or Alive

This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. Whoever has the Son has life, whoever doesn't have the Son has not life. 1 John 5:11,12
Are you dead or alive. Christianity is a way of life and it is simple: you either are or you are not. You are either dead or alive. You either have Christ or you don't. Many people today are walking dead, they have everything else a living person has, yet they still don't live. They are not dying; they are simply dead and they had been for a long time. Only God knows how much time they have left. Denying Jesus is denying yourself life; without Him you are just a moving corpse, stone dead is what you are. If you are reading this and you want to live and not remain dead, then you should desire to be alive to God. To do that, just accept Jesus into your life, confess Him as Lord and Saviour, then you've been born, and your life activated. So if you are that person, please say this prayer with me:
Dear Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God, who was sent to die for my sins. I hereby repent of my sins and accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. I declare You are God over my life and that from today, I am alive in You. Thank You, God. In Jesus' Name. Amen

You are now alive. Activated...

No comments:

ShareThis