Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Commitment to Obey

Today, I commit myself to obeying You, Lord… so I start with Your first assignment and command for mankind.
“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
Today I declare that:
I bare fruits in my body, spirit, mind, lips, hands and every other area open to me…
I bare fruits in my body, the fruits of my womb are blessed; they are godly children that multiply themselves by influencing other children that they interact with. My children in turn give birth to godly children who multiply themselves in other godly children, so I replenish the earth with the fruits of my body, thereby setting creations free… As a safe blood donor, I declare that my blood produces and multiply healing and health in the body of the recipients, they recover supernaturally because of the life of God that flows through my body, and testimonies abound…
I bare fruits in my spirit; the fruit of love that God has planted as a seed in my heart reproduces itself in me, multiplying itself in Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control. I declare that my love is contagious, infecting people with its fruits, filling their lives with them as they in turn multiply with all these fruits and liberation comes to creation through the fruits of my spirit…
I produce fruits in my mind; I come up with concepts, witty inventions, solutions, advices that set the pace for others to follow. My mind is never unfruitful. I’m never confused; I have the mind of Christ and connect my mind with His and produce Brain-Children that in turn lead to new levels of innovations and inventions that set this world free from unfruitful conventions…
I produce fruits from my hands… The work of my hand is blessed and because of them, I stand before kings and not mere men. I am diligent with my work therefore, I have fruits to show, I do my job diligently contributing to the development I see around in the world. I am a solution giver, and the solutions I give lead to development, and point way to other solutions that improve our world. I work and do not labour. My work is rewarding and rewarded. My businesses are blessed and fruitful; the fruits multiply and give back to the society in many good ways.
I produce fruits from my lips and my mouth… I declare that my words are goodly and godly, producing godly fruits and sowing godly seeds of in the hearts of the hearers. A man is ensnared by the words of his mouth; I declare that the goodly and godly words of my mouth encase me in the love, grace and tender mercies of God. A man’s belly is filled by the fruits of his lips; I declare that all my needs are met because my words produce provisions for them according to the decrees of God. I do not give strife, lack, needs any foothold in my life as a result of my lips. I am a son of God; therefore my words will never fall to the ground as I speak the Will of God to be in my life and the lives of others around me. I am a powerful witness of the Good news, I speak God’s Word to people and the words of faith produce bountiful harvests into the Kingdom of God. My lips are fruitful.
I declare that my life is an exceedingly fruitful one; I produce fruits daily, with harvest that the devil can never steal away. The fruits of my life are a source of glory to God, leading many generations to God like no other. My life is a light of many generations, even those yet unborn… As my day so shall my strength be. I am full of strength and I live a strong life. I live long and strong. With long life and length of days my Father God satisfies me and shows me His salvation. I am satisfied with life and abundance of life. My life is a source of blessing to others and trouble to the devil.
Today I declare fruitfulness as my way of life, my commitment to obeying God’s commandment. I am fruitful by faith in the Blood of Jesus… Amen

No comments:

ShareThis