Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strange People

'Whom having NOT SEEN, you love; in whom, though now YOU SEE HIM NOT, yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory’ –1 Peter 1:8
These people rejoice with joy unspeakable & full of glory for whom they have not & cannot see yet.
These people dance & sing praises when their breakthrough has not come yet.
These people celebrate & boast when their expectation is yet to be fulfilled.
THESE ARE STRANGE PEOPLE!

HOW?
How can I rejoice when I haven’t seen it yet?
How can I dance when it hasn’t come yet?
How can I celebrate when am yet to be fulfilled?
BECAUSE I'M A STRANGE PERSON! PECULIAR!
Because I know something others do not know.
The only way I can rejoice with joy unspeakable & full of glory before anything has evidently changed in my life is because of my faith.
My faith knows something that my senses are yet to catch up with.
My faith knows that He that promised is well able to perform that which He promised so I can dance in advance.
My faith knows that no matter what am going through right now there is glory after this.
'For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding & eternal weight of glory.' –2 Corin. 4:17
IT IS MY FAITH THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE. Faith is the key. It is the only way we, strange people, know how to live.
The just shall live by faith. (Hab. 2:4b, Rom. 1:17, Gal. 3:11, Heb. 10:38)
There is no way out but by faith. I'M GOING ALL THE WAY BY FAITH. What about you?
Strange people was written by Pastor Temi Odejide. You can follow him on Twitter: @ptemi1

No comments:

ShareThis